Yes you heard right, it is time for us to have some new members on the Creative Team!!!
Sadly we have to say goodbye to some of our gorgeous CT who have almost finished their time with KIU, I would love to keep them all and more but it isn't possible...
So if you would like to become a CT Member for KIU this is what you have to do...
* Create two layouts specifically for this CT Call...
(1) This layout needs to showcase your scrapping style and of course needs to be created with Kraft or Kraft Patterned Paper.
(2) You need to create a layout using one or more of these criteria, also on Kraft or Kraft Patterned Paper...
* White Space (also known as negative space or a minimalistic layout)
* Multiple Photos
* Arty techniques - glimmermists, paints, doodling, masking
You will also need to email me a short bio that you are happy to have shared on the KIU blog.
Entries close: 25th May (Successful applicants will be notified by the end of May and given July's Criteria to have completed by 29th June)
What you will need to do:
KIU Creative Team members need to create 1 layout a month based on the criteria supplied, advertise KIU on their blogs, facebook and other sites where allowed, you also need to vote each month.
What you get in return:
Being part of a fantastic team of scrapbookers who get to share their creations and help inspire our readers!
If you are successful you will commence your 6 months with KIU starting July 1st.