If you want to be a member of the Kraft It Up Creative Team, you only have 2 days to apply, the deadline is December 30th 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Here are the details:
We are looking for some
talented scrappers who LOVE Kraft to join our team for a 6 month term
starting February though to July 2013.
We are advertising now as we know how busy life is going to be getting closer to Christmas and the school holidays so if this might interest you please read on...
We are also opening this
up to anyone that has been on the team before as long as it has been 12
months since you were on the team.
This call is open to Australian and International scrappers
Kraft It Up Commitment:
* 1 layout a month based on the criteria supplied in advance, always on Kraft CS or Kraft PP
* Voting on our readers entries
* Commenting on readers entries (as many as you can, I realise time can be an issue sometimes)
* Commit to a 6 month term
* Advertise KIU and the challenges on your blog or FB page
What KIU gives you:
* The opportunity to help inspire others with your love of Kraft!
* Your challenges are always sent in advance so you have more than enough time to create
* To be part of an amazing team of girls
What you need to do:
1. Email with the below, your bio and photo that you are happy to have published on KIU
2. A link to your entry in this months challenge
3. An example layout created with the following requirements:
1. Kraft CS/PP
2. Mists/Paints/Inks - Any type of use is fine
3. 2 - 3 photos 4x6 or smaller
4. These colours - Blue/Red/Yellow & Black
Email the above to Mel at: email@example.com no later than 30th December, 11.59pm
Successful applicants will be notified within 48 hours.
If you have any questions at all please dont hesitate to email me :-)