Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Big Welcome to FELICITY WILSON

Here is a little about Felicity...

Hi, I am Felicity Wilson, a mother to a gorgeous little boy (yes biased too!!), Brae, with our 2nd due January 2011, married to a wonderful husband, Brett. I am a stay at home mum and love every minute of it, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love watching my son grow and change everyday. I live in a small country town in central QLD. I love to shop, either clothing, scrappy supplies or housey things.

I have been scrapping for a few years now, but the last 2 years as seen me be a little more ‘serious’, if you could say it like that.. Since having Brae last year, I have now really found a style and enjoy scrapping even more. Maybe it’s because I am not scrapping photo’s of myself. Haha. I get so much inspiration everyday from just being around my boys, which is what influences my Layouts and the design.

I also love my camera. Last year, I launched out and bought a new canon 5D and love it. It goes with me everywhere and just like the nappy bag..

As you can see, scrapping is my life and the way I live everyday. Everyday I am doing something scrappy, from simply editing a photo to being online.

I am looking forward to all the challenges that this will bring, the way in which I am going to grow in the scrappy world and meeting and making awesome friends.

A link to Felicitys BLOG

Here are some of Felcitys gorgeous layouts...


12 comments:

  1. welcome Flis..hope you enjoy being on the team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Felicity! So glad to see you on the team. Love your work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go flis, love your work, and cant wait to see inspiration from you here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Flis, your pages are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS Flis!! I LOVE LOVE those pages, but you already know that hey! Can't wait to see what you do each month! Have fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Felicity. Congratulations and welcome to the KIU team. Your LO's are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww.. thanks so much for all the wishes and congrats girls..
    I am still a bit speechless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY Flis....huge congrats & welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooo de Hoooo WTG Felicity!!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. custom printed bags and boxes

    ReplyDelete