Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Big Welcome to MICHELLE WINSTON

Here is a little about Michelle...

I am 37 years old, and live with my DH Brett, and two sons Jacob (10) and Caden (2) on Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches. When I am not scrapbooking, reading, or playing netball, I am a primary school teacher !

I have been scrapbooking for about 6 years, and still love it ! I am fortunate to be a published scrapbooker, and I love a good scrapping comp ! I do my bit to support the Australian Scrapbooking industry through my free advertising blog "Just Calls & Crops", and I love to spend my hard earned teaching dollars on yummy new scrapping supplies !

I am very excited to be a member of the KIU Creative Team, and work with such a wonderful group of talented ladies. I look forward to the challenges ahead, and seeing lots of gorgeous scrapping !!!

Here is a link to Michelle's BLOG!

Here are Michelles gorgeous layouts..



Stay tuned the last Creative Team member will be revealed Saturday!

Dont forget you only have until 8pm on Saturday 31st to get your entries in for this months challenge!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle! Love those layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Michelle. Congratulations and welcome to KIU. Your LO's are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. skippety doooo- daaaaa
    CONGRATS michelle. I am super excited to working alongside someone so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Michelle...congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Michelle!!! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Michelle!!! Well done on making the team!! Love those LO's...super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE ROKZ SHE ROKZ SHE ROKZ WTG Woo Hoo :) xxx

    ReplyDelete