Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A BIG Welcome to...

NIC POMEROY.....

Nic is the newest member of the KIU team and we cant wait to see what she creates for her first challenge next month, here is a little about Nic if you dont know her or her fabulous work already...

Hey there, I’m Nicole :) and I’m just a little bit addicted to Kraft. It seems I’m pulling it or white CS out for every layout now. Hehehe.

Anyway, I’m married to Luke and we have 4 kidlets, Charlotte, Zachary, Deacon and Adam; we live in Central Queensland on a property, which I just LOVE.

I started scrapping just after Zac was born nearly 3.5yrs ago now. I love it. Hook, line and sinker addicted and not a day goes by where I’m not doing something scrap related. I have an ‘all sorts’ of a style, mix and mash and I just follow with what I feel comfortable with.

I ADORE the Kraft it Up challenges and OMG blew me away to be asked to be apart of the team..... Thanks so much girls for letting me be apart of your Fabulous team, can’t wait to start inspiring everyone.


Remember you only have 6 days to get your CT Applications in, check out the previous posts for all the details...
Now we have a stunning group of entries for our Multi Photo Challenge this month, thanks to the girls who have sent layouts in already we are loving seeing what you are creating with this months requirements....
Beckie Bowden sent this layout in...
This entry was sent in by Ebony Van Der Starre...
Cathy Cafun sent in this layout...
Louise Neal Dawson sent this LO in..
Julene Matthews sent this entry in...
Rhonda Bates sent this layout in...

Leanne Kroschel sent this layout in...
This was sent in by Amanda Taylor...
Maree Gordon sent this LO in...
Lauren Bell sent this entry in...
Michelle Winston sent this layout in...
Melinda Thomspon sent this LO in...

10 comments:

  1. Well done Nic. Well deserved spot on KIU. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow another lot of fabolusooo entries!!!

    WTG and A Biiiiig Congratulations NIC!!!! Woo Hoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic entries, girls. They are all so inspirational. Congratulations to Nic....welcome to KIU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME NIC... so nice to have you on the team

    Lovely layouts girls...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Nic, I love you LO....

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Nic!!! my goodness how do you do it girl????

    LOVE your page :)

    and WOW look at all the entries!!! Fab stuff ladies.... this one is still on my list of "to-do's" but I am addicted to Kraft as well, so I'm sure it won't be long finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdie Nic - Welcome aboard the KIU team - looking forward to working with you!!
    Gorgeous layouts so far - can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls.

    LOVE the latest entries too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome nic! fab entries so far girls, keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous entries so far!
    Welcome to the KIU team, Nic...& congrats!

    ReplyDelete