Monday, January 25, 2010

Creative Team Reveal #2

EMMA ~
Hi my name is Emma and i am addicted to scrapbooking :)
I started scrapbooking 6 or 7 years ago and have never stopped. My scrapbooking has changed over the years and I love where it is at at the moment. I love everything sass lass, october afternoon and basic grey.
I have 3 children, Isabella, Jordan and Jett all under 4 and have been married for 7 years this year.
I am stoked to be part of the kraft it up team and cant wait to see what people create with one of my favourite things..KRAFT!

WENDY ~
I'm Wendy, Mother to Charlie (almost 5 ) and Angus (3.5yrs), paper addict and scrapaholic. I am a total challenge JUNKIE and love to work with sketches.
I am so pleased to be working on this New concept site with a talented team of scrappers.
I would describe my style as distressed, layered and clustered using everyday photos.
Hope to inspire and be inspired on my journey here with you all, and hope you all love KRAFT as much as we all do.

2 comments: