Thursday, January 28, 2010

Final Creative Team Reveal...

KELL LUSTED ~
Hi I’m Kellie, AKA Kell and I am a challenge junkie!!
I have been a scrapbooker for now over 5 years and still love it. I love to scrap my 2 little kiddlets and the things they do, also all things day to day that happens in our lives.
I describe my style as messy but clean iykwim... always use ink and tend to distress all layouts I do, but I can keep things straight and clean if required!
My stable diet is Kraft and white cardstock.... so I am going to enjoy being part of the team for Kraft it up!!

MEL HEATHER ~
Hi :-) My name is Melissa or Mel, I am owner of What Is Old Is New Kits, mum to two gorgeous little girls and wife to a very patient man.
I have been scrapbooking for around 4/5 years and love everything about it.
I love all types of styles and cant really classify one for myself, I love vintage items and also love the newst products out there.
We are going to have heaps of fun with this blog and I hope you can all join in :-)

DEB KUPFER...
I live in Nth Queensland with my DH of 32 years. I am Mum to 2 adult children and Grand-mum to 1 gorgeous little girl.
I started scrapping around 1999/2000. at that time (and probably most of my life) I was and have been right “into” craft of all types.
Attached to one of the many craft magazines that I used to buy was a “freebie” magazine about scrapbooking. Of course, I needed to try this craft as well and although supplies in the local area, at that time, were a little scarce, I managed to find some A4 cardstock and some stickers and I was off and running.
Since starting scrapbooking, the other crafts have taken a backseat and like most of us involved in this wonderful craft, I can’t imagine my life without recording precious memories for my family.
I am looking forward to being part of the Creative Team at Kraft It Up.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! Deb!!!!
    Love your work and can't wait to see some more of your eye candy!!
    Congrats on the position!!!

    Congrats to all the Creative Team. Can't wait for it to all happen!!!

    ReplyDelete