Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introducing the First Two Members of our Creative Team

We have decided to create a challenge blog that offers something a bit different.

For all you Kraft lovers out there this blog is for you, Kraft It Up will ask you to complete a challenge each month using Kraft and at least ONE other requirement, you can use whatever else you want but it must be on Kraft and include that month's requirement.

Welcome to the first two members of our Creative Team...

SUSAN LONGMAN


I am a lucky to have 2 beautiful children a son, Ashton and daughter, Eve along with a fabulous man, Rob in my life…and have found this amazing craft that captures their lives so completely…I have been scrapbooking for close on 6 years and have loved every minute of it… I showcase most my work on my blog and am a member of a couple of forums where I like to play…

I love a challenge and am honoured to be on the “Kraft it up” team and am looking forward to creating layouts using this neutral medium.

LINDA EGGLETON ~

Hi, My name is Linda, I am married (for 22 years) with 2 kids, DD who just turned 20, and DS who will be 17 in Feb....I live out in the Central West of NSW. I work part time at a super busy medical centre - which sometimes gets in the way of my scrapping plans.....but it does help pay for my habit (LOL).
DH & I also have our own transport business which keeps him away from home a fair bit during the week, which is when I spend a lot of my time scrapping :)

I have been scrapping for about 6 or 7 years & just like everyone else, my scrapping style has changed immensely over the years....and yes, there's lots of layouts from those early years that I look back on now and just shudder and cringe with embarrassment (LOL). I am loving all the new products that are available now & especially love using "non scrappy" items on my pages whenever I can.

I am chuffed beyond belief that Mel approached me to be a part of the CT for this wonderful new challenge blog, Kraft it Up.....
I am so looking forward to all the upcoming challenges & working alongside such a talented group of ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love Kraft! Cant wait to see what challenges you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kraft too, will definitely be joining in this, sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great blog.. I love using Kraft, I can't wait to see the challenges..

    ReplyDelete