Sunday, January 31, 2010

OUR SPONSORS...

We want to give a warm welcome to our Kraft It Up Monthly sponsors...

SWEET VINTAGE ~



Sweet Vintage was opened in July last year and was born out of my love for using fabric in scrapbooking. I had been making my own embellishments from vintage fabrics and I had received a good response.Then came the doilies...I have always had a soft spot for doilies and began dyeing them bright colours and using them as embellishments. And still today, Sweet Vintage doilies are my best sellers.

After opening I was suprised to learn all the different ways customers were using my embellishments...and many of them were not for scrapbooking! Sweet Vintage embellishments and doilies have been used for hairclips and headbands, jewellery making, applique, handsewn banners, and even fabric wedding bouquets!

I have been lucky enough to have my items featured in scrapbooking kits here in Australia and overseas and am looking forward to what the new year will bring for my little shop. I have just restocked the store with many new items for 2010...lots of new doily colours, silk rosettes, and embroidered buttons...with more coming soon!

WHAT IS OLD IS NEW KITS ~



What Is Old Is New Kits was born in March 2009, we started off really small as we were unsure how the idea was going to be taken but almost a year later we are excited about where this year will take us!

We are only a small kit company that love creating fun and unique kits with all sorts of products ranging from new, old, handmade and vintage products.

Our kits are designed to be just the right size, not too big that you get overwhelmed by all of the products and not too small that you create only one layout and have run out of product.
Have a look around and we hope you like what you see :-)

** If you would like to become a sponsor either monthly or one off sponsorship, we would love to hear from you, please email us at: kraft.it.up@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment